Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Assuming love







If I rouse to rouse within the last night.'love'?? can you be angry?
Or sleep sleep can tell ME on my chest, yes crazy
Love 
..
If the workplace goes back on the method
Ask, love??
Will be angry??
Or on the forehead gently kiss,
Hmm love 
..
If the rain wet within the rain crow recall reception
Snapping a jiffy.
I raise
you to come back to the race.
Love what??
Do you angry?
Or then my face with tears.
Will say affirmative love 
..
After obtaining uninterested in the night when obtaining home
Instead enkindle the wall hand??
Will he then be angry?
Or dragged my hand to my hand, so much
Love 
..
If i would like to cry, I raise you to cry,
Love??
Do you wish to be angry? Or, all the anger can say,
Crazy love most ..

If plenty of blame,
I'm scared of you.
If there is a ton of mistakes and beware of yourself
Love love??
Will you get additional angry??
Or the silent voice can say,
" still love '
..
Last moment before i am going back to the country
Ask, love??
Will you hide the tears?
Or to console ME and to console ME.
Will be most love 
Please visit ME.
I'll answer your queries forever,

Love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment